Who doesn't love a good crouton? Especially homemade buckwheat sourdough croutons— they truly level up any soup or salad you are whipping up! We are so excited to share this easy & delicious recipe using our gluten-free & vegan PACHA loaves with you!
ALL YOU NEED:
-1 PACHA Loaf of Choice (Browse all our delicious flavors here!)
-1/2 Cup Oil Of Your Choice! (Olive, Vegetable, Avocado, etc)
-Salt & Pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. Cube PACHA loaf into 1' chunks.
3. Spread evenly onto a baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil, and sprinkle with salt & pepper.
4. Bake for about an hour or until the bread is nice and crispy on the outside.
5. Allow cubes to cool, and store in an airtight container if prepping ahead.
6. Toss into fresh salads, pair with warm soup, and enjoy!