Pacha's Simple Sourdough Buckwheat Buns were literally created from a request for a 'better way to burger'.
One of our favorites? (Golden) Beet Burgers!!
For the patties:
- 1/2 a large golden beet, peeled and raw (these came from @agriculture_la)
- 1 cup white quinoa, cooked
- 1 cup white beans, cooked
- 1 Tbsp flax
- 1 handful parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste (+ any other spices you like)
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- @livepacha buckwheat sourdough bun
- micro greens
- anything else!
- Using a hand grater or a food processor attachment, grate beetroot.
- Add everything else into the food processor except the sunflower seeds.
- Mix well and then add in the seeds at the end! You can pulse a bit but I like to leave them whole!
- Lightly oil a parchment-lined baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes!
- Toast your buckwheat buns and drizzle with olive oil for an extra delicious crunch.
- Devour and enjoy!
*makes 4 patties