French toast is a breakfast classic, but you truly have not fully lived until you try this delicious buckwheat version. Top with fresh berries, vegan whipped cream, and maple syrup for a treat that will nourish your body! Check out the video below for a quick tutorial on how to whip this buckwheat french toast up in your own kitchen:
@livepacha TOASTY TUESDAY! This GF + Vegan french toast recipe is truly a chef’s kiss 🥰🫐🍓 Full recipe on our IG 🍞 #livepacha #glutenfree #vegan #veganbreakfast #glutenfreebreakfast #toasttok #AEJeansSoundOn #WorldPrincessWeek ♬ original sound - Ian Asher
- PACHA Buckwheat Loaf
- 1 Cup Almond Milk
- 2 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- Coconut Oil / Vegan Butter
1. Slice PACHA Buckwheat Loaf into triangular halves, as pictured above.
2. In a bowl, add almond milk, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and cinnamon. Whisk or mix well with a fork.
3. Soak buckwheat slices in french toast mixture for at least 30 seconds on each side.
4. On a griddle, add coconut oil to line the pan. Cook french toast triangles until golden brown on one side, and then flip. Repeat until squares are a dark golden brown on both sides.
5. Top with maple syrup, berries, vegan whipped cream, nutella, or anything else you enjoy on your french toast!