Calling ALL matcha lovers... you won't want to miss out on this recipe. This nutty, creamy matcha spread pairs perfectly with the irresistible crunch of our organic buckwheat loaves. Check out the video below for a quick recipe tutorial:
@livepacha HONEY MATCHA TOAST (GLUTEN-FREE) using PACHA organic buckwheat bread 🤗🍵🍞🍯 Full recipe on IG 🌱 #livepacha #toastytuesday #glutenfree #vegan #ChewTheVibes #matcha ♬ Lazy Sunday - Official Sound Studio
- PACHA Organic Buckwheat Loaf
- 1 Cup Cashew Butter
- 1 Tbsp Ceremonial Grade Matcha Powder
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Banana
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Flakes
1) Slice & toast PACHA loaf to your liking.
2) In a blender, add cashew milk, matcha powder, and vanilla extract. Blend on low until matcha powder is evenly distributed and the mixture is a beautiful green color.
3) Spread matcha butter mixture onto toast. Drizzle with honey, and top with sliced banana and coconut flakes.