Bruschetta is the perfect appetizer for any occasion, and we are here to share our super simple recipe! Check out the video below for a quick tutorial on how to make some amazing (not to mention, vegan and gluten-free) bruschetta!
@livepacha TOASTY TUES bruschetta edition 👩🍳🍞❤️ #livepacha #ReTokforNature #glutenfree #breadtok #toastytuesdays #veganrecipes ♬ July by Lily Williams - Lily Williams
-PACHA Organic Buckwheat Loaf
-2 Large Heirloom Tomatoes
-1/2 Cup of Fresh Basil
-2 Cloves of Garlic, Minced
-1 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
-1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
-Salt & Pepper to Taste
1. Thinly slice Buckwheat Loaf, & toast it well.
2. In a bowl, add diced tomatoes, basil ribbons, garlic, balsamic vinegar, and olive oil. Mix well.
3. Add a dash of salt and pepper, & mix again.
4. Spread thin layer of olive oil onto toasted bread, and toast it once more.
5. Add fresh bruschetta mixture to toast, and enjoy!